We Respect Your Privacy
The liability of this website is limited by a scheme approved by Professional Standards Legislation.
- Aylmore & Associates is bound by the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles.
- Please note that if at any time Aylmore & Associates is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, Aylmore & Associates will cooperate fully.
What Sort of Information Does Aylmore & Associates Collect?
- Aylmore & Associates collects information about you (“the information”) in 4 different ways:(a) Aylmore & Associates collects information from you when you engage the firm so we may provide you with taxation, business and assurance services.
(b) Aylmore & Associates collects information from the Australian Taxation Office, either by mail, telephone or the Tax Agent Portal.
(c) Information provided via email will be collected by Aylmore & Associates.
(d) Aylmore & Associates collects information from other third parties to enable us to provide you with the service you have engaged us for.
What Happens If You Do Not Provide The Information?
- If you do not provide information that we request, Aylmore & Associates may not be able to provide you with taxation, business and assurance services.
Why Does Aylmore & Associates Collect The Information And How Is Your Information Used By Aylmore & Associates?
- Aylmore & Associates collects the information to provide you with a specific service. For example, we may use the information you provide us with to complete your annual financial statements and tax return.
- Aylmore & Associates also uses the information to send you information (either by e-mail or post) that you request. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, see Correcting and Updating Your Profile below.
Who Does Aylmore & Associates Disclose Personal Information To?
- Aylmore & Associates will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you unless you consent.
How Will Aylmore & Associates Keep Your Personal Information Secure?
- Security measures & protocols have been developed by Aylmore & Associates in order to safeguard information from potential misuse, alteration & loss whilst under its control.
- These security measures are:(a) restricted access to Aylmore & Associates’ computer systems;
(b) restricted access to Aylmore & Associates’ office and filing system;
(c) secure storage of archived files;
Correcting & Updating Your Profile
- Aylmore & Associates gives you the following options for accessing and modifying information previously provided:(a) You may gain access to information that Aylmore & Associates has collected about you, by contacting our office on 08 9382 3355. We will not charge you for responding to such a request, unless we incur costs in providing the information.
(b) You can notify necessary corrections/updates to this information in writing or by e-mail.