Limitation of Liability
The liability of this website is limited by a scheme approved by Professional Standards Legislation.
Disclaimer and Copyright
Access to and use of this website.
We reserve the right to modify these terms when applicable. If you access or use this website, you consent to the terms below.
Unless otherwise indicated, the material available on this website is protected by copyright. You can reproduce this copyright material free of charge without further permission, subject to the following conditions:
- the material must be reproduced accurately
- you must not use the material in a offensive manner or a deceptive context, and
- you must acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Your rights to use materials on this site do not extend to any rights to the design and underlying computer code upon which the site is built and delivered. That material is protected by copyright and may not be copied or reproduced in any form.
Copyright of third parties
This web site contains material that is protected by copyright owned by third party contributors to this site. This website provides links to other websites, which may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on use or reproduction.
Permission must be obtained from the copyright owner to use the following:
- copyrighted materials from other websites, or
- materials on this website that are protected by the copyright of a third party.
The information provided on this website is for general use only. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax or other professional advice.
This website is intended to provide general information to visitors, and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure its quality and accuracy.
- make no guarantee, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website, nor represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights
- do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice, and
- are not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. We do not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, and make no warranty, express or implied, regarding them.
We make no warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility:
- that the website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
- that any defects in the website will be corrected
- that your access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked websites)
- for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures, or
- for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trade mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or favouring by us.
This website contains no information which should be relied on as, a promise or representation about past or future events.
It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code or command.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of this website.
This website is governed by Western Australian and Australian Federal law, and the Courts of Western Australia have exclusive jurisdiction.
Access from outside Australia
We make no representation that this website complies with laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.